Educationally motivated students are admitted based on results of an evaluation, observation, and current enrollment levels. Consideration of the needs of the individual student and the academy’s ability to meet those needs becomes an aspect of every admission decision. In view of our low pupil-teacher ratio, and the unique “home-like” environment, enrollment is limited. A waiting pool is maintained in the event of a full enrollment. Admittance into The Parke House Academy’s Lower Division does not guarantee admittance into the Upper Division. If you would like a personal tour or would like to request a brochure, please call the Lower Division at 407-647-1121 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Request a Brochure - A brochure can be mailed to you or you may pick it up at the school.
- 2 Tour the School - You may attend one of our scheduled tour dates or request a private tour.
- 3 Submit an Application - Complete the application and submit it back
- 4 Schedule Assesment - Students are evaluated on an individual basis
- 5 Spend a Day in the Classroom - If requested