The Parke House Academy (PHA) is committed to making enrollment possible for qualified students who otherwise would not be able to attend our school. To objectively determine each family’s need for financial aid, we use the services of TADS (Tuition and Data Services). TADS provides PHA with a detailed analysis including a recommendation of how much a family could reasonably contribute towards tuition. TADS does not determine whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give. All information from TADS is kept confidential and is only used for the purpose of determining need. Tuition assistance is awarded each year on the basis of demonstrated need. A significant portion of our annual operating budget is allocated to tuition assistance, benefiting approximately 20% of our student body in any given year.
- A request for tuition assistance is made at the time of the application and notification of aid is given at the time of decision.
- PHA uses the services of TADS to process tuition assistance applications.
- The TADS Application and Worksheet are available by clicking the boxes below:
- Tuition assistance applications must be completed by Friday, March, 25, 2016.
- Families must submit a copy of their most recent Federal Income Tax Forms (1040), as well as a copy of all W-2 and 1099 forms directly to TADS.
- Divorced and/or separated parents are expected to submit independent financial information.
- Eligibility for tuition assistance begins in kindergarten. Because financial circumstances change, parents must reapply for tuition assistance each year.
- All tuition assistance applications awards are completely confidential.
- The Tuition Assistance Committee makes all assistance decisions independently of admissions decisions.